Way to Fix Yahoo Mail Won’t Load Issue
Today, in this digital era, the varied internet services make people’s work fast and efficient. The email service is one of them, and you can find many individuals communicating with each other by using the services of various email service providers.
Yahoo is a top-rated primary email service provider and offers its wide user base feature-packed email service. But sometimes, people find that Yahoo mail won’t load. If you are one of them, you should remember various methods to resolve the problem. In this article, you’ll find all of them.
Causes Behind Why Yahoo Mail Won’t Load
A lot of reasons can lead you to experience the Yahoo mail not loading problem. When you understand the reasons, you can find the right solution.
- The site is loading slowly.
- Unresponsive Yahoo mail server.
- Less speed of the internet.
- Incorrect email settings.
- Outdated version.
- The web browser is incompatible.
- Faulty installation.
How can you Fix the Issue of Yahoo Mail Won’t Load
Now you know all the causes of why your Yahoo mail is not loading. You can move on to implement the resolutions explained below. One of the other of them will undoubtedly allow you to fix it.
Check your browser
The first step on encountering the yahoo mail not loading problem is to check your browser. You should have an updated browser, and it should be compatible with Yahoo Mail. Like Chrome, Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari, almost all modern browsers are fully compatible with this mail service.
Another thing to do is delete all the cookies and caches of your browser. You can also disable the browser’s extensions.
- Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and tap the ‘More menu option.
- Now choose ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
- Now tap the ‘Advanced’ section.
- Navigate to the section of ‘Privacy and security and tap on the ‘Content settings.’
- Apple Safari
- Open Safari. Click on the ‘Security preferences.’
- Now, turn the security warning off or on.
- Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge and tap the ‘More menu.
- Now choose the ‘Open with Internet Explorer.’
- Navigate to ‘Tools’ and then to ‘Internet Options.’
- Now choose the option of ‘Custom Level’ below the ‘Security.’
- In the section of ‘Scripting,’ tap ‘Enable’ for Active Scripting.
- Tap on the option of ‘Yes’ in the dialogue box you see on the screen.
Verify your email settings
It is one of the most crucial yet neglected measures to resolve the yahoo mail won’t load messages problem. People typically are not aware of email server settings. It can lead to various issues. Thus, you are required to verify and update the server settings.
Verifying email settings doesn’t only entail POP and SMTP settings. Along with these, you should also look into your spam folders to make sure that the email isn’t mistakenly marked as spam. Also, inspect the email filters to ensure that they aren’t blocking your emails. If you find any problem in configuring your Yahoo Mail settings, seek yahoo support.
Fix Yahoo mail not loading Issue on iOS, Windows, or Android Mobile
Many users find Yahoo mail not loading emails in the Yahoo Mail app of your iOS, Windows OS, and Android mobile device. You can fix this problem by following the instructions for your specific device given below.
Often, emails load outside the mail app. To check for it, follow these steps.
- Open your web browser and then sign in to your Yahoo email account.
- If your emails are loading, the problem is with your app, and you need to update it. You can also uninstall and reinstall it.
- Re-add your Yahoo Mail account of yours to your iOS device.
- Make use of the IMAP settings to add the account to the mail app.
- Ensure that you are using recent iOS software for your device.
Are you a Windows user who’s wondering why won’t Yahoo mail load? Follow these steps.
- Ensure that your internet has adequate signal strength.
- Clear all caches of the browser and update it.
- Restart your system and load the emails.
- Disable the anti-virus or anti-spyware temporarily.
- Configure the browser you are using to default settings.
Android mobile device
If you’re seeking an answer to the question, why won’t my yahoo mail load? First, ensure that you have the recent version of the Yahoo Mail app. Sign out of the application by clicking the icon of your profile. Then sign in by clicking that same icon and tapping ‘Sign in.’ Tap your Yahoo ID and then tap ‘Next.’ After opening your password, press ‘Sign in.’ Now remove and start adding your account. For removing the account, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the section of ‘Settings.’
- Tap the option of ‘Accounts & Sync.’
- Now, under the ‘Manage your Accounts tab, choose the account you desire to remove.
- Tap the ‘Remove Account option. Your account will get removed.
To re-add your Yahoo account, go through these steps.
- On the Yahoo app, navigate to the section of ‘Settings.’
- Click ‘Accounts’ and tap the option of ‘Add account.’
- Now, input your complete email address and password.
- Adhere to the instructions on the screen. After typing in the right information, the Yahoo account will be added to the Yahoo Mail app.