How to Get Yahoo Mail Restore Emails on the Yahoo account?
Deleting your important emails accidentally can be quite frustrating as you may end up losing crucial information. Fortunately, If you are using Yahoo mail services, give them an option to recover or restore the deleted emails in your yahoo account.
Yahoo Mail provides a way to retrieve deleted emails. When the user deletes any email from their Yahoo email account, those emails are moved to the “Trash” folder from where the user can have “Yahoo Mail restore” for their account. If you want to learn more about recovering the deleted emails in your Yahoo account keep reading the post. Here, you will get all the information to do the task.
Recover the deleted emails on Yahoo using a computer
Although when a user deletes any email on their Yahoo account it automatically moves to the trash folder, that email gets deleted permanently after 7 days. And, if the email is moved to the spam folder, it gets deleted automatically after 30 days. For Yahoo Mail restore on your computer, you can follow the steps below.
- Turn on your computer.
- Open any web browser.
- Open the Yahoo email on it.
- From the navigation pane on the Yahoo account, click the “Trash” option.
- Select the email that you would like to retrieve by clicking on the checkbox present on the left side of the sender name.
- While the checkbox is still selected, choose the “Restore to inbox” option from the available list of options.
You can see the emails now in your Yahoo email account on the computer.
Recover the deleted emails on the Yahoo app using a smartphone device
If you are using the Yahoo Mail application for email service and accidentally deleted any email on your Yahoo account, you can proceed with the “Yahoo Mail restore” steps we have mentioned below to recover the deleted emails.
- Open the Yahoo Mail application on your Android or iOS device.
- Go to the ” navigation” menu. You can find this menu on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- From here, click on the “Trash” option.
- Click on the message that you would like to retrieve.
- Hit the “Move” option.
- Choose the “Inbox” option.
- The email you have selected will now appear in your inbox.
Recover the lost emails from “Yahoo mail restore help form”
In case, the user is unable to find the deleted emails on their Yahoo account in the trash folder and cannot recover them, they can use the “Yahoo mail restore help form” to submit a query for email recovery.
The steps below will let you do the task without any trouble. There is a possibility that you would be able to recover your Yahoo emails following the steps, however, no guarantee.
- Go to the ” Yahoo help Central”, and click to open the “Yahoo mail restore help form” on it.
- In this form, you have to provide the information on whether you have deleted the email in a Yahoo application on the smartphone for your mail platform on a desktop. You also need to provide the approximate time frame in which you have deleted the email or saw the message for the last time.
- Here, you need to provide the Yahoo ID, enter your email address, and hit the bottom.
- Choose ” create request” for initiating your request for ” Yahoo Mail restore” on your device.
Yahoo Mail Restore : Complete Guide
If you are using “Yahoo Mail restore from” to restore the deleted emails in your yahoo account, you must keep the following things in your mind while doing so:
- Once you send the restore request, you cannot cancel it.
- It is not necessary that the restoration process always works.
- You can only restore the message if you have deleted or lost it in the last 7 days, despite when you received the message for the first time.
- The messages that are successfully restored are automatically added to the same folder from where they are deleted. If you are unable to find the message, check your trash folder again.
- Make sure that you move the message back to your trash folder, and they do not get automatically deleted again.
Yahoo Mail Restore: Restore Deleted Massages From Trash
If your request gets successful, you will see the deleted message in the folder from where you delete it first. You can review the trash folder if you are unable to find the message after the restoration process gets completed.
There are several important policies supported by Yahoo email. Yahoo policies like the “Trash” feature or “Spam” feature where the email resides for 7 days and 30 days respectively.
The emails moved or sent to this folder can be recovered following some simple “Yahoo Mail restore” steps in the particular time frame. So, if you have deleted the emails from your Yahoo Mail account accidentally and want to recover them, you can directly visit the trash folder immediately and move those emails back to your inbox.
You get another option of sending a Restoring email request, however, you must send this request within 24 hours of email to listen. Else, you cannot recover the email using the “Yahoo mail restore form” on your device.
The Final Words
To fill out the restore form, you must be logged in to your Yahoo Mail account. Once you have mentioned all the details, you must submit it. In case you do not receive any response after submission of the restored Yahoo Mail form, check your junk or spam folder as you may find the email in that folder.
If you still having trouble recovering the deleted Yahoo emails, we recommend you contact the Yahoo support for expert help. The professionals can help you with the restore process and let you enjoy using Yahoo mail services at their best.