Simple steps to perform Yahoo calendar sync for Android, Google Calendar & Outlook?
If you want to synchronize your Yahoo events with an Android device, you need to follow some simple steps for Yahoo calendar sync for Android. It is easy to import the Yahoo calendar with Google calendar following some simple steps. However, it is not directly possible to add the Yahoo account to the calendar application, you can synchronize the Yahoo calendar with Google over the web.
Once you have successfully completed the calendar synchronization, you can keep up with the details of your events for future reference.
In this post, we are sharing some simple steps that can help you with Yahoo calendar sync for Android, Google, and Microsoft Outlook. So, keep reading and follow the simple steps to complete the task.
Sync yahoo calendar for Android: Steps To Follow
The Yahoo calendar sync for android is a great way of keeping track of all the events and tasks. Synchronization will not help you to schedule All the events in a single place, but also help you to coordinate across multiple devices.
If you are a regular Android user and want to synchronize your Yahoo calendar with that, you can use the third-party application called iCal to do the task.
- To sync Yahoo calendar with an Android device, you need to sign in to the Yahoo calendar website.
- After that, click the ” manage calendars” button. It is a gear present next to the ” calendars”.
- Choose the “Share” option.
- Select your calendar in the “to-do” or ” calendar” field.
- Hit the continue button.
- Under the ” share with iCal address” option, you have to choose the URL.
- Press the “CTRL + C” key to copy the iCal address of the Yahoo calendar to the clipboard.
- Alternatively, you need to click on the link for downloading a copy of your calendar.
- Hit the “Save” button to apply the changes.
- Close the box.
Step by step instructions to download third-party applications on your device
- On your Android phone, open the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the search bar and type the name of the application you would like to configure. In this case, we will type “iCal import/export CalDAV”.
- From the results appearing on your screen, click on the install button. Wait till the installation process gets completed.
Once the application is installed on your device, open it to sync Yahoo calendar with android. In a similar way, a user can import the Yahoo calendar to Google calendar for the synchronization of events with an Android device.
Synchronize Yahoo calendar with Google calendar: Steps To Follow
Following are the step-by-step instructions that can help you sync google calendar with yahoo calendar. So, Let The proceed further and follow the steps to perform the activity:
- First of all, sign in to the Google Calendar website.
- Select the account and provide the login details in the prompted fields. Login to the account.
- Now, Tap on the dropdown menu available next to the ” other calendars” option.
- Choose ” Add by URL”.
- Click on the URL, and provide the URL address in the mention field.
- Choose the” add calendar” option.
The process may take a few minutes to sync google calendar with yahoo calendar. Once the synchronization process is completed, you can see the imported Yahoo events in your Google calendar.
- Go to the ” calendar”, click the ” menu” button.
- choose ” settings”, and click on ” Google account”.
So, these are some simple instructions that can help you with Yahoo calendar sync for Android and Google accounts.
The infinitely recurring events in the Yahoo calendar are saved as ” individual”, “non-recurring events” when the user imports these events to the Google calendar.
A user can update the calendar manually for recurring events. Users can also combine Yahoo calendar into a single Google calendar, export Yahoo files, and import them into the same Google calendar.
Sync yahoo calendar with outlook: Steps To Follow
Microsoft Outlook is a popular email, contacts, and calendar manager, whereas Yahoo is a leading email service provider.
If you want to sync Yahoo calendar with Outlook, you can proceed with the step by step instructions mention below:
- Open the Yahoo calendar.
- Choose ” options”.
- Under the ” import and export”, visit the ” Export to Outlook” section.
- Tap the ” export now” button.
- Give a name to the file and note down the location mentioned as you will require it later.
- Now import the Yahoo calendar to your Outlook account using the .csv file.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook and click on the “File”.
- Select ” Import and export” from the drop-down list.
- Select ” Import from another file or program”.
- Hit the next button.
- Click the ” comma-separated values” option.
- Hit the ” next” button.
- Choose the file you have mentioned in the second step.
- Choose the ” do not import duplicate items” option.
- Hit the ” next” button.
- Choose the calendar.
- Tap on the Next button.
That’s All! You are done with the Yahoo calendar settings synchronization with Outlook. After this, your Yahoo and Outlook calendar will share the same data.
The post above clearly explains the steps you can follow for Yahoo calendar sync for Android, Google calendar, and Outlook account. Once the synchronization process is completed, all the events in your Android, Google calendar, and Outlook will synchronize with the Yahoo calendar.
This will help users to organize and schedule their events at a single place across multiple devices. So, if you want to synchronize your Yahoo calendar with Android, Google, or Outlook, follow the instructions and complete the process without any hassle.
The Last Words
All the mentioned guidelines are easy to follow, but, if you are facing Yahoo calendar problems with synchronization, it is highly recommended to contact the experts for professional advice.
The Yahoo support team is available 24 hours to assist you in troubleshooting the problems associated with your Yahoo account. You can call the experts, send an email, or connect through live chat support to discuss the issue and find most of the solutions to the problem. The professionals are more than happy to help you anytime you want.