Most of you have a personal and professional email account to manage the work task separately without any interference. However, office workers mostly use the Microsoft Office suite of programs for their business requirements, including Outlook to manage their business email efficiently as this program allows you to combine the messages, calendar, appointments, email addresses, and other data in one place. Relatively managing the professional account, you should also maintain personal email addresses like Yahoo Mail in the same way. Hence, rather than keep both Outlook and the Yahoo Mail account open and be an update regarding sent mails or received messages, it will be easier for you to sync your Yahoo Mail with Outlook so that you will get entire information at one application.
There is no need to open Outlook and Yahooseparately and check the mails. If you are not skilled enough to synchronize your Yahoo mail in Outlook, you are only required to do is to obtain trustworthy and cost-effective Yahoo Customer Support for further assistance. The complete synchronization guidelines will be delivered at your doorstep. You only have to follow the instructions properly.
Effective Steps To Sync Yahoo With Outlook
Have a glimpse on the below noted points if you are not able to sync your Yahoo with Outlook by your own:
- First, you need to open your Microsoft Outlook account by entering with desired login credentials
- Now, click “File” by scrolling down to the “Account Information” option in the drop-down list
- Click on “Add Account” button from the top-left corner of the screen
- After that, what you need to do is to enter your name into the “Your Name” box, your Yahoo Mail account’s email address into the “E-mail Address” box and then enter your password twice into the “Password” and “Retype Password” box
- After filling all this information, click on the “Next” button. By doing this, Outlook will begin the process of syncing your Yahoo Mail account to it. The process might take several minutes so, wait for that
- Now, once the Outlook is completed the setup for your account, click “Finish” to end the process
If you are not receiving any Yahoo Mail messages in your Outlook even after appropriately completing these steps, make sure that your POP (Point-of-Present) is activated on your Yahoo Mail account. To enable your POP number, go to “Mail Options” in your Yahoo Mail account and Look for a button “Access your Yahoo Mail elsewhere” and check on it. After that, click the “Save” button to save the changes.
Call At Yahoo Phone Number If Encounter Any Hurdle
If you encounter any hiccups while performing these above-written steps for syncing your Yahoo Mail with Outlook, then don’t worry! Give a single ring at Yahoo Phone Number. We have a team of highly qualified and talented tech-specialists who will support you with 100% satisfaction.
The only thing you should do is to dial the number and stay tune with them on the phone call. They will direct you properly and you can frequently complete the synchronization task.